- Christian Caple examines how Washington managed to construct a death star of an offense from the Petersen era through to DeBoer and Grubb.
- Mike Vorel wrote about Zion Tupoula-Fetui who had 2 sacks last weekend (and should’ve had a forced fumble) and was particularly good at reading MSU’s snap count.
- He also has his prediction for tomorrow’s game and more.
Loving what I've seen from #Washington WR Rome Odunze on film this year. Good size/speed athlete. Consistently makes full-extension grabs look routine.— Dane Brugler (@dpbrugler) September 20, 2023
90.9% (20 of 22) of his catches in 2023 have gone for a TD/1st down
Odunze is in the WR2 conversation. pic.twitter.com/8HqQeBmx8n
Week 4 Husky Legend: Dana Hall pic.twitter.com/zwJBI9D2Z1— Washington Football (@UW_Football) September 21, 2023
Washington Athletics Dots
- Husky Volleyball got off to a rough start to Pac-12 play getting swept on the road at a really good Cougars team. UW continues their trend of slow starts to sets and then being forced to try to rally back late.
- It was also a bad night for UW men's soccer as they dropped a crosstown game versus Seattle U 3-2. The Redhawks clinched with a goal in the 85th minute after UW had twice come back to tie the game.