- Christian Caple takes a look at what Michael Penix’s Heisman invitation means to UW and how it compares with other notable Washington Huskies alumni.
- Mike Vorel covers Michael Penix’s Heisman candidacy and accomplishments this season.
- Thinking of flying out to New Orleans? Seattle Times looks at the options available.
- Alaska added some flights Monday evening from Seattle to New Orleans for those looking.
FYI, Alaska Airlines added six flights from Seattle to New Orleans for Dec. 29-31, and four flights from New Orleans to Seattle for Jan. 2-3. They went live around 4:45 pm. Some of those flights have already sold out.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) December 5, 2023
- Forever Pac-12 Champions, a Must watch
- The campaign started as soon as Penix announced his return and became officially official on Monday.
- The next starting UW QB in 2024? A signal caller with over 12,000 career yards from the SEC has been linked to the Huskies.
- Huskies Commit Noah Carter has been invited to the All-American Game.
- Jake Browning had a day on the same day Michael Penix is named a Heisman Finalist.
- Catch the weekly Mike Hopkins Presser here and see what he has to say after the Colorado State loss and what the team needs to do this week vs Montana State (and Gonzaga) to get back on track.
- Head Coach Tina Langley also spoke with the media to preview a matchup with Montana State tonight and discusses what is working on defense so far.
- Percy Allen previews both the Washington Men’s and Women’s matchups vs Montana State tonight’s doubleheader at Alaska Airlines Arena.