- Washington received a commitment this morning from Cal portal WR Jeremiah Hunter. You can check out our story on the news right here. He has had consecutive seasons of at least 700 yards and 5 TDs in a very iffy Cal passing offense.
- The battle of the Husky O-Line versus Texas’ D-Line was the talk of the town in opening interviews with both teams in New Orleans. That was the takeaway for Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times as well as for Christian Caple at On Montlake.
- UWDP alumnus Ray Lucas Jr. writes for 247 Sports about Ryan Grubb’s loyalty to Coach DeBoer.
- He also writes about the verbal jabs going back and forth between Michael Penix and T’Vondre Sweat.
- The Athletic writes about the Kalen DeBoer/Ryan Grubb partnership and how it has endured over decades.
- Dawgman has a quick podcast about everything they heard during media sessions down in New Orleans yesterday.
- In the headline heard round the world, ESPN initially referred to UW as the Cougars at the top of this piece before eventually fixing their error.
- Several of ESPN’s draft experts answer questions about each bowl game including about what Penix and Trice can do to improve their stock.
- Check out here if you want to see our Texas sister site’s preview coverage of the CFP game against the Huskies.
2023 Washington NIL Store Wrapped!— Washington NIL Store (@WashingtonShop) December 29, 2023
There were some defining moments this year that made for an impactful 2023, like the PAC-12 Championship for @UW_Football !
You supported 9 sports this year, but one came out on top: Football #WashingtonNILStore pic.twitter.com/JjqoFCp7Iv
But how can you tell it’s Texas’ team hotel? pic.twitter.com/FhBQ2bQUU2— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) December 28, 2023
- Percy Allen asks 10 questions of the UW Men’s Basketball team before they open Pac-12 play tonight in Boulder including whether Mike Hopkins is still on the hot seat.