Hello and welcome to episode whateverth of AWHiP. Gabey is back in the correct time zone finally and if you listen carefully, you just might be able to hear a cat purring in her microphone for around .5 seconds. Probably not though.
The gang — can two people be a gang? — unfortunately did not discuss any drone-related theories, but did discuss such fascinating topics as:
- The poor human Tanner McKee and how everything about everything was a perfect storm for him to have a very bad night
- Wayne Taulapapa having a pretty dang good night
- Having a gazillion super awesome receivers
- Ways that UCLA will be a pain in the butt to play against
- Ways that UCLA will potentially be very much not a pain in the butt to play against
- Andrew can’t pronounce French things
- Chip Kelly
- Pac-12 thoughts and the impending PNW bloodbath
- Retirement home residents solving a murder
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.