- Kalen DeBoer held his weekly press conference (along with coordinators Ryan Grubb and Chuck Morrell) and you can find the full transcript right here.
- Mike Vorel also summarizes his thoughts on the important elements to come out of that press conference including the health of the Husky secondary.
- Christian Caple listed 22 of his final thoughts coming off of the Husky victory against the Cardinal.
- Washington will be kicking off at 1p on Pac-12 Network for their game on October 8th. That is especially relevant because the opponent is Arizona State. The average high temperature in Tempe on October 8th? 92 degrees. Not ideal.
- Jon Wilner has the Huskies 4th in his Pac-12 Power Rankings after their win against Stanford.
- Bill Connelly at ESPN broke down the fatal flaws of the teams in contention for the CFP including the Huskies (plus USC and Utah).
- Pat Forde at SI notes that if Washington takes care of business they’re in a great spot to potentially be 8-0 by the time the first CFP rankings are released.
- Husky OL commit Kahlee Tafai is banged up at the moment but recapped his trip to Husky Stadium for the Michigan State game the previous weekend.
- Dawgman subscribers can check out a recruiting blog that includes some names of prospects currently committed to other schools that UW fans may want to pay attention to.
- If you’ve never seen them before check out the advanced box scores from gameonpaper.
- Congrats to Peyton Henry on winning Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week! Husky fans may be interested to know the DPoW winner was former Dawg Laiatu Latu just before UCLA plays UW on Friday.
This week on the Ruling Sports Podcast, former NFL RB @BishopSankey discusses:— Alicia Jessop (@RulingSports) September 26, 2022
-His transition from the NFL
-Experiencing the collapse of the Alliance of American Football
-Why he chose @UW_Football
-Staying positive amidst uncertainty
Links to listen: https://t.co/xQlthb6LLh pic.twitter.com/JMvh97pV0N
If lines are a reasonable expectation of a team's performance over the course of a season, then here's how teams have played relative to expectation in 2022.— parker (@statsowar) September 26, 2022
⬆️ Outperforming market expectations
⬇️ Underperforming market expectations
⬅️Lower Expectations pic.twitter.com/Ax7P6b0Ydn
Washington Athletics Dots
Ella collects Pac-12 honors with a little help from her friends...— Washington Volleyball (@UWVolleyball) September 26, 2022
Claire Hoffman (5.00 kills/set, .338 hit%)
Emoni Bush (3.71 kills/set, .438 hit%)
Marin Grote (3.00 kills/set, .613 hit%)
>> https://t.co/IPecEYwYv7#PointHuskies pic.twitter.com/Cb9Tjc345U