Wake up (Wake up
)Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up (Hide the scars to fade away the...)
Why’d you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another Dots
- Camden Sirmon came to Seattle as a QB but has moved to RB under the new coaching staff. Somehow, that unique position change might not be the most interesting thing about Sirmon, who is in the middle of a long line of family members to play football or other sports at UW. Mike Vorel profiled Camden and his extended family at UW, which included this gem: “There’s going to be a javelin thrower coming from Walla Walla next year. His name is Dash.”
- Further down the Pac-12 road, The Athletic’s Antonio Morales put together a comprehensive profile of UCLA’s slide into mediocrity. The Bruins were a true national power from the late-’70s to early-’90s. More recently, they have been grasping at straws to get back to bowl eligibility. Morales explores what it would take to regain past glory.
- Brad Crawford from 247’s national desk put together a list of 22 rising stars across college football for the 2022 season. While some UW fans would say that ZTF doesn’t belong on the list because he already broke out in 2020, I’m sure the rest of Dawgs don’t mind a bit of national spotlight.
- UW men’s tennis has a true star player in Clement Chidekh. The Lyon, France native is up to #6 in the individual national rankings and he won his third Pac-12 player of the week award.
The UW women and Camille Boyd both earned a second-place finish at the Seattle University Redhawk Invitational at cold and windy Chambers Bay. Four Huskies finished in the top 15!— Washington Women's Golf (@UW_WGolf) April 13, 2022
Recap: https://t.co/WlAC71cFIs#GoHuskies! pic.twitter.com/y288NBYcn6
I’m proud to announce I have received my first Power Five offer from the University of Washington!!! ⚪️@CoachNokesDL @UW_Football @ChapfootballAZ @CoachZoo90 @JUSTCHILLY @bangulo @BrandonHuffman @adamgorney @ChadSimmons_ @KyleMorgan_XOS pic.twitter.com/ReQp4t12U4— Gavin Geweniger (@GavinGeweniger5) April 13, 2022
Time to give back‼️— Washington Football (@UW_Football) April 12, 2022
The offensive line kicked off our first community service project #OneSeattle pic.twitter.com/RKdPSbQ8Mf
"Just getting stronger, faster, trying to stay in shape."— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) April 12, 2022
️: @joe_tryon pic.twitter.com/CXyca0C8Lo
- Rest in Peace, Gilbert Gottfried, teller of the greatest and NSFW-est Aristocrats joke.