Good morning or afternoon or whatever, and welcome back to AWHiP, episode number something. This podcast brought to you by Managing Editor Max going “Hey you guys gonna do a podcast on account of it’s spring practice and you haven’t done sh*t in two months?” to which Andrew and Gabey responded “lol oh yeah that exists.”
Anyway, today we talked about spring practice stuff, such as:
- Offensive line fun times
- Running back fun times
- Quarterback fun times
- Defensive line fun times
- Kalen DeBoer knowing what we want to hear, and then saying it
- Like “haha what idiot would just run the inside zone all day?”
- Wanting more than anything for the former-boxing-champion-slash-offensive-lineman-MJ Ale-to-defensive line transition to work out
- All those new S&C player weights, complete with everyone’s favorite new coaching staff cliché, “guys are working harder than ever” and “the new staff just have a new energy”
- Chuck Klosterman’s book, The 90s
- The joy of letting your brain forget stuff that doesn’t matter, like sports and any franchise Disney has blown to smithereens the last five years
- Rhys Darby, who is maybe perfect? Maybe?
- Rhys Darby as a pirate, which is awesome.
- Oh and taking it seriously when Cade Otton says Mishael Powell is good
- The absurd frequency with which Gabey’s stomach revolts and chunders everywhere
- Apologizing for making you listen to us talking about barfing
Enjoy (or don’t, who am I to tell you how to feel about a podcast that at least 1⁄2 of the hosts forgot existed for like five weeks)!
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.