Happy Monday Dawg fans, and welcome to today’s Dots.
- TWO rings on the night for local-boy-done-good Taylor Rapp:
Former Husky Taylor Rapp proposes to his girlfriend after winning the Super Bowl.— WestCoastCFB.com (@WestCoastCFB) February 14, 2022
Rapp had the 2nd most tackles for the Rams with 7 today
- “Greg Gaines Reflects On Journey To Becoming Starter On Rams Super Bowl LVI Defensive Line” (pre-SB Q-n-A on LA Rams youtube channel)
- This one is some seriously home made s*** and highly entertaining: “RAMS Greg Gaines Highlights | SuperBowl Spotlight” (youtube)
- “The Huskies finish the [Puerto Vallarta College Challenge] 5-0, with two wins coming against a top-10 team...Through the end of the Rutgers game, in her four collegiate appearances, Olivia Johnson was 6-for-6 with eight RBI, one triple, three home runs and seven walks (FIVE intentional)”
- Matt Calkins’s (Seattle Times) musings after the loss to Arizona Saturday night, “Despite a near flawless first 10 minutes of basketball, Washington faded spectacularly against the No. 4 team in the country.”
- “UCLA rallies in second half to keep UW women winless in Pac-12 play” (Adam Jude)
- Interesting, relevant one from last week: Andy Staples (The Athletic) mailbag: “Should you hire a Group of 5 coach or Power 5 coordinator?” and more...
Washington mourns the loss of Harvy Blanks.— Washington Football (@UW_Football) February 11, 2022
“Harvy made an impact wherever he went, from the courage he showed back in 1969, to his long, successful theater career. He touched many lives in many ways and his loss will be deeply felt.” - Director of Athletics Jen Cohen