- Mike Vorel has his own Transfer Portal Tracker including updates on two former UW Recruits now available again in Germie Bernard and Moliki Matavao.
- Jon Wilner writes about the Pac 12’s best chance for winning the Heisman next year could be..... Michael Penix.
- The newest Husky Commit to the 2023 Class.
- Rome Odunze and Jaxon Kirkland have been named Third Team All-Americans.
- Former Husky Kuao Peihopa is headed back home as he commits to his local university of Hawai’i after entering the transfer portal last week.
Im Home (Music rights belong to the one and only Braddah IZ) pic.twitter.com/kgGrHtulNR— Kuao Peihopa (@KuaoPeihopa) December 13, 2022
- Michael Penix, Rome Odunze, Jalen McMillan and Troy Fautanu spoke to the Media about the bowl game coming up and post-season decisions. Can also listen here on Apple Podcasts.
How hard is current @UW_Football QB Michael Penix Jr. recruiting draft-eligible players to stay at UW one more year? He talked about that, as well as breaking down his own decision to stay at Montlake. @Dawgman247 (VIP) #PurpleReign #NoLimits #woof https://t.co/ievIenLg1t— *Chris Fetters (@Chris_Fetters) December 12, 2022
- Mississippi State announced this morning that head coach Mike Leach passed away from heart complications at the age of 61 after being in critical condition for the past several days. Leach of course was never able to best Chris Petersen while at Washington State and had his share of quirks and questionable behavior but undoubtedly raised the ceiling for the Cougars and piled up wins.
CFB fans in the state of Washington are gonna look back at 2016-2018 as the most fun 3 year stretch in our fan lives.— Andrew Percival (@PDawg206) December 13, 2022
It's not as fun without the COUGS being good, capable of winning all 3 Apple Cups.
Getting them to that level was a hell of an accomplishment. RIP Mike Leach pic.twitter.com/ej0CGUQHQk
- Cole Bajema showing signs of a breakout season for the Washington Huskies
The Huskies – at long last – are getting the best of Bajema, who has provided stability and production to offset the loss of center Franck Kepnang and guard Noah Williams. https://t.co/8dTVFrRNyx— Seattle Times Sports (@SeaTimesSports) December 13, 2022
Cole Bajema has multiple made 2-pt FGs in 5 consecutive game after making 0 or 1 in each of UW's first 5 games. Had done it only 7 of 56 games (13%) over his first 2 seasons at UW. Shooting by far career best 51.5% on 2's so far.— Max Vrooman (@UWDP_maxvroom) December 12, 2022
- 2023 4-Star Husky Commit Wesley Yates is putting up some big performances in his Senior season.
- The Huskies start a Five-game Homestand tonight night versus Cal Poly.
- Washington Volleyball coach steps down and takes job at Minnesota