- Jimmy Lake met with the media yesterday to talk through the Montana loss and give updates on the injuries to practically the entire UW receivers room. Here’s a complete transcript via the Times.
- Mike Vorel asks where the offense goes from here after learning Ja’Lynn Polk is out for the season after requiring emergency surgery on Saturday night.
- Christian Caple came up with 3 priorities for Washington to focus on moving forward following Lake’s presser which including plenty of Lake taking the blame.
- It’s not exactly surprising but UW’s ranking came one spot away from doubling in The Athletic’s weekly 1-130 FBS rankings.
Lake says Rome Odunze, Jalen McMillan and Terrell Bynum are week-to-week.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) September 6, 2021
Interesting to hear Hugh Millen's analysis of UW-Montana on @SportsRadioKJR this morning. He pointed out that it's oversimplistic to simply say Montana packed the box. Griz were multiple and UW had no response. Courtesy of PFF, a breakdown of Montana's box defenders: pic.twitter.com/73ZdoCsSiN— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) September 6, 2021
Jimmy Lake: "Dylan Morris is our starting quarterback, and we've got to give him a better plan to go out there and be successful." Has said that a few times re: Morris and everything else — that coaches need to come up with a better plan.— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) September 6, 2021
The #Saints are expected to sign veteran CB Desmond Trufant, source said, after he worked out today. Some experience added before Week 1.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 6, 2021
The Raiders today signed former Seahawks receiver David Moore to their practice squad. And the Saints signed former UW cornerback Jordan Miller to their PS. Miller was in camp with Seahawks until after the first preseason game.— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) September 6, 2021
- The biggest flaw in this is that if we faded to dust in front of Oregon they would be laughing with glee, not crying.