- Jimmy Lake met with the media yesterday and was in a bit better mood than he was either of the last 2 Mondays. If you don’t have the time to watch the whole thing below you can find the full transcript here.
- Mike Vorel wrote about linebacker Carson Bruener who excelled in his first action in a Husky uniform on Saturday as he tries to live up to the legacy of his father, UW tight end Mark.
"Our guys have already gone back to work." - @CoachLakeUDUB— Washington Football (@UW_Football) September 20, 2021
Watch today’s press conference
» https://t.co/XMxTsiciQl#BowDown x #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/yDFEPcy3D0
- Another night game on Pac-12 Networks against Oregon State. Adding insult to injury is that Montana at Eastern Washington which will take place at the same time is going to be on ESPN2.
UW's game at Oregon State on Oct. 2 will kick off at 6 pm PT and air on the Pac-12 Network.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) September 20, 2021
- Please oh please oh please oh please oh...
After injuring his ankle against Arkansas State, McDuffie's status is a big question for UW this week. https://t.co/YAGL0yP40D— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) September 20, 2021
Bounced back with AUTHORITY #BowDown x #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/gRkLPHfwlk— Washington Football (@UW_Football) September 21, 2021
dawg connection‼️@D_Morris5 @CadeOtton #BowDown x #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/NVn0iqKz5E— Washington Football (@UW_Football) September 20, 2021
- Some big pickups by new women’s head coach Tina Langley
Top-35 ranked 2022 prospect Hannah Stines, 5-10 CG, Troy HS (Fullerton, CA), has announced her commitment to Washington WBB, as has top-75 ranked Elle Ladine, 5-11 SG, Pinewood HS (Los Altos Hills, CA); the Huskies now have three 2022 commits https://t.co/mz3nWZcEcf— Raoul (@Raoul_000) September 20, 2021
- Three-Man-Weave has their very in depth Pac-12 preview for the men’s basketball season. Very much worth a read if you’re looking forward to the start of the season which only a little over 1 month away. Plus they give very good shoutouts at the start of their Washington section. Just saying.
Washington Athletics Dots
- It was a thrilling end for the Men’s Soccer team last night as they defeated Seattle U 2-1 in extra time on a golden goal winner by Nick Scardina.
NICK SCARDINA WINS IT IN OVERTIME!!! IT'S ALL OVER!!!— Washington Men's Soccer (@UW_MSoccer) September 21, 2021
The WAC/101 Club Cup stays on Montlake as the Huskies defeat Seattle U 2-1!!!#GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/Uizx1RVNGH