If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- A little Washington/Michigan history lesson courtesy of Mike Vorel (and some former Huskies).
- Also from The Seattle Times, Vorel wonders why Sean McGrew never saw the field last week, and if McGrew is in RB coach Keith Bhonapha’s gameplan for this Saturday.
Two potential NFL first rounders:
PRIME-TIME MATCHUP @UW_Football heads to @UMichFootball 7pm CT on ABC. Keep an eye on this key battle between #Huskies @jaxson_kirkland vs #GoBlue @aidanhutch97. #TheDraftStartsInMOBILE pic.twitter.com/bbSbGT1MvV— Reese's Senior Bowl (@seniorbowl) September 10, 2021
Husky football coverage from The Daily:
- Q&A with The Michigan Daily
- 3-2-1 Football Primer
- Michigan game the “ultimate character test” for UW
Dawgman with their Game Week content:
- Chris Fetters answers a Q&A on the Huskies
- Scott Eklund looks at the top 10 recruits on Michigan’s roster
- Dawgman Radio with The Michigan Insider publisher Sam Webb
- How to watch/listen
Vita Vea (re)introduced himself as one of the best players in all of football last night.
This is what happens when you block him with one guy:
Vita Vea is the largest player ever who's about to get a whole damn tape piece from me. Player of the game.— Doug Farrar ✍ (@NFL_DougFarrar) September 10, 2021
Nearly 40 Huskies could see action this week in the NFL:
Sidney Jones: “ It’s been a slow start, but I feel like I made strides last year and I hope to continue that.”
Heartbreak at the Big House: “If you can count to 10, you can count to 12.”