Well would ya look at that, it’s been over a month since we released an episode. But fear not, our beloveds, for like the glorious red-winged blackbird returning to her springtime home, we hath come back.
Not only that, but this is actually the first time in *checks calendar* a couple months since we talked football on AWHiP, what with the most recent episode being a Team Canada Softball Olympics Hype Squad Feat. Danielle Lawrie edition (who, by the way, has since become an Olympic medalist).
This time, Andrew and Gabey talked:
- Fall camp
- Fall camp starts this Friday, did you hear?
- What are we watchin’ for this fall camp?
- The Wonderful World of Recruiting
- But for real though, who are we curious about this fall camp? (Answer, in no particular order: edge rush, OL, receivers, safeties, running backs...?)
- And then a discussion on Texas, Oklahoma, and all this “seat at the table,” “what’s best for the Pac-12 and our school,” blah blah blah, that then turns into what could diplomatically be called “venting.”
Also, let it be known that Gabey didn’t see Andrew’s outline for this episode beforehand and was subsequently not what experts call “prepared.” So if she at any point sounds less than 100% articulate and smart and correct, it’s not her fault — and no, she’s definitely not the one writing this right now.
Check it out here, if you’re so inclined:
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.