Happy Monday of the season’s first game week, Dawg fans. And welcome to today’s Dots.
This is how I feel with my first cup of coffee this morning.
College football has officially begun, and we’re just 5 days away from fans in the seats at Husky stadium.
- Here are 10 Things to Know About Your Husky Stadium Experience this season.
- With practice closed for two weeks before the Montana game, we’re in something of a calm before the storm. In the meantime, the Dawgman crew has their game-by-game predictions for the season.
- Christian Caple predicts and details the Husky defense depth chart.
- Larry Stone has this to say on the alliance between the Pac-12, Big-10, and ACC, and its goal to “weaken the death grip that the SEC and ESPN, working in tandem, have on college football.“:
- If there’s one position group we can feel good about - I’d say we’re covered at DB, with a pack of young, promising players:
Mishael Powell is a UW non-scholarship player who likes to hit people. It might land him playing time. Maybe even that elusive full ride. https://t.co/w7It0Z3Fld— Washington Huskies on SI (@HuskyMaven) August 28, 2021
- Great to see Jake Haener performing well with Ty Jones on Saturday. Next up for Fresno State? Oregon. Go Bulldogs!
In the first half, Haener completed 17 of 23 passes (73.9%) for 299 yards and three touchdowns. Jones caught one pass for a 9-yard touchdown. Fresno State leads UConn, 31-0.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) August 28, 2021
Huskies collect their 1st win of the season!— Pac-12 Network (@Pac12Network) August 29, 2021
Ameera Hussen's goal in the 53rd minute was the difference as @UW_WSoccer comes away with the 1-0 dub against LMU in its home opener.#GoHuskies | #Pac12Soccer pic.twitter.com/0eTpNxp4a3
Bring on the Grizzlies, and Go Dawgs!!