Sup and happy day after Cinco de Mayo, or whatever day it might be when you’re reading this. I mean, who cares, really? Time is an illusion and the space-time continuum is beyond any of us. It could be Monday, October 3rd, 1872 for all we care.
Anyhoo, this episode Andrew and I talk about:
- Being sad because my cat disappeared (or maybe we talked about that when we weren’t recording? Who cares...)
- Spring shenanigans including:
- Quarterback stuff? What about POB? Some thoughts about quarterback in general, the factors that go into a deep ball, command, mobility, etc, and what the look at Sam Huard tells us about his future.
- Oh, and sample sizes. And why sample sizes mean our previous takes could be full of shart.
- More spring shenanigans. Like defense. And offense. N’ stuff.
- Draft time including “How Joe Tryon and Elijah Molden both rule but are opposites as far as the NFL is concerned.”
- How the school player pool size varies any given draft but marketing matters so when ya got it, ya gotta flaunt it. (AKA lookin’ your way, draft class of ‘22.)
- The fact that we’re dorks who want Elijah Molden’s mom to like us. Hi Mrs. Molden!
- Don’t tweet at croots unless you’re tweeting at them in a different language. Then you can do it.
- Having the emotional bandwidth to watch anything other than PBS. (Spoiler: I do not.)
- Don’t tweet at croots unless you’re tweeting at them in a different language and then tweet at them with gusto.
- Kate Winslet’s Philly accent and getting wasted and jamming out to David Byrne’s oversized suits.
Give it a listen if you’re so inclined:
Oh un-football-related, but speaking of not having the bandwidth to watch anything other than KCTS Create, the root cause of that would be this (pardon the French in the prior tweet):
Anyhoo if youve seen this ding dong hit me up cuz she was one of the only things keeping me sane since her sister died in November, & they both were the only things keeping me sane after my 17 year old cat died last Feb & then the pandy happened pic.twitter.com/bxLeEc3QID— Gabey "SodoMojo#goms???" Lucas (@Gabeynotgabby) May 6, 2021
So, uh, spread the word or whatever if you’re in King or Snohomish Counties?
Back to our regular programming: Do good things, don’t do good things, and bow down to Washington.