Did you ever wake up to find
A day that broke up your mind
Destroyed your notion of circular Dots
- Mike Vorel took an in-depth look at the UW QB competition following the Spring Game. If the job is Dylan Morris’s to lose, then he certainly didn’t do anything to hurt his chances on Saturday. Nonetheless, Vorel notes that Patrick O’Brien showed many of the traits the coaches wanted to see from him- namely the ability to throw deep.
- UW Men’s Basketball got some excellent news yesterday with the addition of Daejon Davis. The Garfield PG originally committed to Lorenzo Romar before switching to Stanford after Romar’s firing, but he will come back home for his final season. Check out Max’s full breakdown of the addition and how Davis will fit with the team here.
- Another excellent season for UW Men’s Soccer has led to big accolades for the players. Notably, midfield playmaker Dylan Teves was named a semifinalist for the MAC Hermann Award for the nation’s top player. Teves will lead the Dawgs against Missouri State in the national round of sixteen tomorrow.
- The Lions skewed west in their draft class. It wasn’t just Levi Onwuzurike, but Detroit also took players from Oregon and USC. The Athletic looks at how all the pieces will fit together.
- Dawgman has a profile of Arlis Boardingham, a 4* Athlete the Huskies are recruiting out of California. Boardingham appears to project as an OLB for UW and he has an impressive offer list.
Excited!! Honored to receive an offer from the University of Washington! ⚪️ #Godawgs #pac12 #laieboyz @CoachGregoryUW @CoachLakeUDUB @MalloeMalloe @BWat_UW @bangulo @Rivalsfbcamps @Solmatix7 pic.twitter.com/C4I1tsqa7b— liona lefau 2023 (@LefauLiona) May 4, 2021
I’ve been saying Thybulle will eventually get to DPOY, but maybe I should delete the “eventually” right now pic.twitter.com/RnVqgxW7gx— BBALLBREAKDOWN (@bballbreakdown) May 4, 2021