Electric word, life
It means forever and that’s a mighty long time
But I’m here to tell you, there’s something else
- The Husky basketball team looks mercifully very different from last season. One thing that will not look different is the schedule. The Pac-12 released parts of its conference schedule yesterday and it features the return of last season’s 20-game slate. The Dawgs will open conference play against Arizona, will Terrell Brown will play his former squad.
- If you’re catching up on Husky links after reading a newspaper in a hotel, you probably already saw the USA Today preview of the Softball Super-Regionals. For a 1-16 matchup, Oklahoma vs. UW will be a heavyweight fight, which says more about UW’s under-seeding.
- The Athletic’s Stephen Holder takes an in-depth look at Jacob Eason from the Colts’ perspective. Holder pointes out that Eason remains an important piece of Indy’s future, even after the addition of Carson Wentz. He does engage is some rose-colored glasses regarding Eason’s time on Montlake, though.
- Chris Fetters previews the TEs and FBs for Washington on Dawgman. They are a pair of deep an important positions at UW, even if they have fallen out of favor in many other offensive schemes.
- On the recruiting front, 247 also updates the pursuit of fast rising defensive lineman Hero Kanu. The Dawgs were in early for the German import, but his recruitment has exploded with interest from all the top teams across the country. Even so, Kanu remains high on the Dawgs and will visit later in the summer.
Texas Tech O/U 4.5— Covers (@Covers) May 25, 2021
Toledo O/U 8
Troy O/U 6.5
Tulane O/U 6.5
UAB O/U 7.5
UCLA O/U 7
UNLV O/U 1.5
USC O/U 9
Utah O/U 8.5
Utah State O/U 3
UTEP O/U 3
UTSA O/U 8
Vanderbilt O/U 3
Virginia O/U 6
Virginia Tech O/U 7
Wake Forest O/U 6.5
Washington O/U 9
Washington State O/U 6
I try my best...I really do— ULUMOO “MJ” ALE (@mjayale20) May 26, 2021