You been running all over town
Oh, I got to put your flat feet on the ground
What I say now
Let me Dots it one more time
- The biggest storyline in the 2022 recruiting class has been the abundance if in-state offensive linemen for the Huskies to pursue. It came as a bit of a surprise that the Dawgs picked up their first OL commitment from Parker Brailsford from Saguaro HS in Arizona. Brailsford is a slightly smaller but versatile mauler who has earned comparisons to Nick Harris. If he comes anywhere close to Harris’s production, he will have been well worth the trip out of state.
- How egregious was the under-seeding of the Husky softball team? Even Matt Calkins offered a full-throated defense of the Dawgs. I know we’ll never get any transparency from the NCAA, but I would love to hear the selection committee’s explanation because it’s dumbfounding on its face.
- We don’t dedicate a lot of space to UW golf, but here’s one: Petr Hruby, a sophomore for UW, is currently tied for the lead at the NCAA regionals. Tumble Creek Golf Club in Cle Elum is hosting the tournament.
- The Podcast of Champions dives deep on George Kliavkoff, the new Pac-12 commissioner. It’s a useful primer since not much has come out about Kliavkoff after the immediate feedback.
- Every UW fan has the Michigan game circled on the calendar, even though it’s still four months away. We can get a little more specific today with the announcement that the game will be at 4:30 PT and will air nationally on ABC. Sounds like a great way for Jimmy Lake to announce his arrival on the national stage.
- Washington’s basketball roster might be about to get one player Fuller.
i got y’all tomorrow !— Swagg (@PhilipPJFuller) May 18, 2021
They said his skill and Motor wouldn’t translate to the nba game .. silly Evaluators https://t.co/ZGVe6ApccT— Will Conroy (@CHILLCONROY) May 18, 2021
Some personal news. Thank you, Washington! pic.twitter.com/SSl6We2Pcf— Chris Mitchell (@CMitch3505) May 18, 2021