All your sickness, I can suck it up
Throw it all at me
I can shrug it off
There’s one thing, baby
I don’t understand
You keep on telling me
I ain’t your kind of Dots
- Mike Vorel’s piece for today in the Seattle Times takes a look at the defensive line. With no Levi Onwuzurike, the line was an uncharacteristic weak spot. As young talent matures to veteran status, the line will have to bring productivity to match its potential for the Dawgs to take a step forward this fall.
- Seattle’s Josh Conerly is one of the very best high school offensive linemen in the country. Conerly cut his list of potential colleges to 12 yesterday and UW made the list. Conerly has interest from all over the country, but it sounds like UW is legitimately in the mix.
I would like to thank everyone that has given me an opportunity. I would love to announce these are the top 12 schools I am focusing on going forward pic.twitter.com/ExUWCMbelp— Josh(ua) Conerly Jr (@joshuaconerlyjr) May 11, 2021
- David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Kawhi Leonard are long gone, but the San Antonio Spurs remain in the playoff mix. Dejounte Murray has been a big part of the Spurs’ continued relevance. SI profiled Murray, from his childhood to Gregg Popovich seeing him as a diamond in the rough.
- Dawgman looks at several former Huskies in the NFL with positional battles on their hands. Perhaps the most interesting battle is John Ross’s with the Giants. Can the former top draft pick redeem himself in a new environment?
ALL GLORY TO GOD! After a GREAT talk, I’m beyond blessed to have received an offer from The University of Washington ☔️ #PurpleReign #BowDown pic.twitter.com/G5aEJmo9r0— Jaden Rashada 5️⃣ (@jadenrashada) May 11, 2021
After an amzing talk with @CoachLakeUDUB @scotthuffUW and the rest of the offensive staff I am beyond excited to announce that I have received an offer to continue my academic and athletic career at the University of Washington!! #GoDawgs ☔️ @CoachMMartinez @CoachMohns pic.twitter.com/mBPy8oFTSe— Parker Brailsford (@parkerb_79) May 12, 2021
1. Edefuan Ulofoshio, Washington— PFF College (@PFF_College) May 11, 2021
5. Micah McFadden, Indiana
9. Kadofi Wright, Buffalo@PFF_Anthony ranks the top-10 returning LBs in college football https://t.co/fcQTMNAM71
As a alumni of of the UH, Colt made us proud to say I went to UH. The stories of his spirit w/ fans and his teammates is just a small part of how he touched the islands. The thing I do know is how the islands touched him and gave him love w/ open arms!!— KB (@KbTheStable) May 12, 2021
Rest in Aloha #15 https://t.co/QFeQrxIgta
DAWG DEFENSE in the @NFL‼️☠️#ProDawgs pic.twitter.com/O45L9vD9wE— Washington Football (@UW_Football) May 11, 2021