Yes, it’s an old photo of the volleyball team. Someone please make sure Getty Images has a photographer at the freaking final four tonight so I can actually use a photo more recent than 2019 in the future. Thanks.
- The unfortunate news of yesterday was that Zion Tupuola-Fetui will be out 6-10 months with a ruptured Achilles tendon. Everyone has their analysis on where the Huskies will have to go from here including Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times and Christian Caple at The Athletic.
Secret's out. Surgery was successful and the #RoadtoRecovery begins. Thank you guys for the support during this time. Husky Nation! Start the countdown⏳ can't keep me off the field for long haha— (@ZTF58) April 22, 2021
- Despite the news about ZTF the Huskies still had practice and so here that means practice reports. Mike Vorel wrote about Patrick O’Brien seemingly making a move in the QB competition.
- Dawgman had the full transcript of Jimmy Lake’s press conference after practice.
Jimmy Lake singles out wideout Sawyer Racanelli. "He has made some tough, tough catches with DBs draped all over him."— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) April 21, 2021
- Jon Wilner has his Pac-12 football stock report with UW’s obviously going down after the ZTF news.
- Elijah Molden appeared on Jim Rome yesterday in advance of the NFL Draft next week.
.@UW_Football has produced some dawgs in the league.— NFL (@NFL) April 22, 2021
Which Husky's got next? (by @Gatorade)
: 2021 #NFLDraft - 4/29 to 5/1 on NFLN/ESPN/ABC pic.twitter.com/ZO6mkvi7ri
@oneandonlyPOB ➡️ @jalenmcmillan20 #BowDown x #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/SeMw9EKbOM— Washington Football (@UW_Football) April 21, 2021
Tickets will be available to all 2021 Husky Football season ticket holders starting on Thursday, April 22. Pending availability, tickets will be open to the general public beginning on Monday, April 26. Event capacity will be limited to 9,000.— Washington Football (@UW_Football) April 21, 2021
- The Huskies play in the Final 4 this afternoon at 4p against Kentucky with the game televised on ESPN. The Seattle Times has a feature on head coach Keegan Cook as well as a look at the philosophy that has gotten the team to where they are today.
Huskies Face Wildcats For Spot In National Championship— Washington Volleyball (@UWVolleyball) April 21, 2021
Preview >> https://t.co/qs5lu1mgMC#PointHuskies x #NCAAVB pic.twitter.com/qxXVVUsYta
⭐️ - ⭐️— Washington Volleyball (@UWVolleyball) April 21, 2021
Samantha Drechsel has been named an AVCA All-American, one of 14 players in the nation on the First Team‼️#PointHuskies @samdrechsel pic.twitter.com/MpphVIsPf6
That moment when you find out you’re an ALL-AMERICAN #PointHuskies pic.twitter.com/0bQMEOIoZY— Washington Volleyball (@UWVolleyball) April 21, 2021