Happy Tuesday, here’s your dots:
The Huskies are headed to the Final Four! pic.twitter.com/Dxtd1AVTH4— Seattle Times Sports (@SeaTimesSports) April 19, 2021
- In other words, volleyball tried to kill us all yesterday (and it was incredible).
- The Seattle Times has their recap of the insane comeback here.
- On the football front, we started off our week of NFL Draft profiles with a look at Elijah Molden (by yours truly).
- Speaking of football, Mike Vorel has his observations from Monday’s spring practice.
- Stewart Mandel has an interesting piece on the decline of Pac-12 football, what it still has going for it, and how it could rise again. (Among those factors? A certain Larry Scott. And one of the things that could shift things dramatically again in our favor? NIL.)
Restricted free agent LB Ezekiel Turner has signed his one-year tender.— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) April 19, 2021
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.