Well, Jack Knife cries ‘cause baby’s in a bundle
She goes running nightly, lightly through the jungle
And them tin cans are exploding out in the ninety-degree heat
Cat somehow lost his Dots down on Bleecker Street
- It turns out that a season with only four games and no fans is pretty unfulfilling. It’s a relief to see UW has already started its season ticket roll-out for this fall. Even as someone who skews hard to the homebody side of the spectrum, I can’t wait to walk those long ramps up to North 300 level.
- Ryan Otton has been considered a Husky lean for as long as he has been identified as a potential college recruit. Dawgman has a breakdown on the Pac-12 teams he’s evaluating in the recruiting process. If Ryan can even come close to Cade’s production, he’d be a huge addition.
- Another day, another mock draft, this one from the immortal Mel Kiper. Joe Tryon is the only Dawg to make it into the top two rounds in Kiper’s new mock.
- It hasn’t been a noisy start to 2022 recruiting for Washington. If you want to take a look at how the top teams in the country are shaping up so far, ESPN has a breakdown of the early 2022 recruiting winners.
- Dan Raley at Husky Maven says out loud what a lot of us are thinking: this is the year for the offensive line to take a step forward for performance to meet or exceed pedigree. The skill, size, and experience are all there, so it’s time for the performance to match.
This right here gives me goosebumps 2 German kids with extremely little football experience are both going Power 5!!— Brandon Collier (@BCollierPPI) April 13, 2021
I took both of them under the wing at 15 and 16 years old and sent them to my good friend and roommate in college @CoachRouz the rest is history