Happy Wednesday, and welcome to the first AWHiP in... *checks calendar* longer than we care to admit.
In this episode, Andrew and Gabey lament the two episodes from last season that got deleted by our at-the-time garbage recording system. We also discussed:
- Being edge-y (AKA the pass rush and some mildly surprising developments)
- Schematic shenanigans on defense and the fact that there’s a new defensive coordinator since we last recorded 100 years ago
- Life after Elijah Molden in the secondary
- And a quick congratulations to him for getting engaged yesterday
- The nuts-o turnover in the receiver room and the net effects thereof
- Pros and cons of having more running backs than some small countries have people
- Quarterback stuff, which we both agree is actually kind of boring
- Swedish hockey and/or murder?
Enjoy and/or don’t, it’s up to you:
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.