- The #11 seed Husky women helped ease some of the sting of a disappointing season by upsetting #6 seed Colorado in the 1st round of the Pac-12 Tournament last night. UW’s defense was tenacious as they forced live ball turnover after live ball turnover in the 2nd half to thrive in transition while also shooting red hot from behind the 3-pt line.
- Mike Hopkins finds himself in the “I’d be surprised...” category in the hot seat coaching carousel preview which is less hot than the “Jobs I’m watching” category.
- Mike Vorel ranked the games on the Husky schedule from least to most intriguing.
- Jon Wilner includes Washington’s trip to Corvallis among his 10 biggest trap games on the Pac-12 schedule while 2 others were near misses.
- 4-star AZ cornerback Benjamin Morrison cut down to his top-ten which included his “dream school” Huskies.
- The Huskies got a commitment from a PWO long snapper to help add depth at the position.
- If you need a new wallpaper on your desktop then the team has you covered
Washington Athletics Dots
- The UW softball team is back in action today against Hawai’i but unfortunately the game won’t be streamed or televised.