We eat the night, we drink the time
Make our dreams come true
And hungry eyes are passing by
On streets we call the Dots
- The Dawgs made an offer to a 3* QB for the class of 2022 named Katin Houser, who is apparently not a character from The Hunger Games. Houser comes from the powerhouse St. John Bosco HS in California, so keeping that pipeline active isn’t a bad thing. Plus, the 2022 QB class was always going to be a challenge on the heels of Sam Huard. My only skepticism is whether we can survive another year without a Jake.
All Glory to God!! After to talking with the staff and @CoachLakeUDUB I am honored and excited to announce I have received another D1 scholarship from the University of Washington!! @UW_Football #GoDawgs pic.twitter.com/zmTf0RHrwc— Katin Houser (@katinhouser) February 23, 2021
- More recruiting news- 4* OLB Tevarua Tafiti listed UW in his top 8 and said glowing things about the Dawgs in an interview. Tafiti is friends with Tim Horn. If our kickoff specialist is able to reel in a blue-chip edge rusher, his scholarship will be repaid many times over.
- The UW Men’s Basketball team continued its one step forward, two steps back routine with a drubbing in Tempe last night. The Sun Devils humiliated the Huskies 97-64. The only thing worse than UW’s awful offense was its dreadful defense.
- Christian Caple posted his Husky football mailbag. Caple centers the post around a convoluted (yet fascinating) analysis of the most important game UW has played against each other Pac-12 team.
- ZTF’s breakout mini-season turned lots of heads. Pro Football Focus noticed him and listed him as the #8 returning defensive lineman in all of college football.
- The Dawg-iest team in the NBA, the Minnesota Timberwolves, features both Jaylen Nowell and Jaden McDaniels in bench roles. In the first game with their new coach, both played significant roles in 22 minutes apiece.
I've worked for a Wazzu grad for ten years and all he's ever given me is alcohol poisoning https://t.co/el7CNl6MPJ— Steven Godfrey (@38Godfrey) February 24, 2021