- Senior Night as well as possible with a thrilling 62-51 win over the now last-place Cal Golden Bears
- This week it was Bey to step up with Quade to lead the Dawgs to victory
- As always, Max’s got you covered with the full game recap
- The Women’s team also got the dub this weekend with a 78-61 win over Utah. The 78-point game, led by Haley Van Dyke, was the 3rd-highest scoring game this season and breaks the team out of a 2-month scoring slump dating back to December.
- The softball team bounced back from their first loss of the season on Friday in dominant fashion with 3-straight wins to close out the Dixie State Classic 3-1 and 9-1 on the season
No. 2 Washington picks up a 10-1 win over Utah State today. Morganne Flores was 3-for-4 with 7 RBI, a double, a triple and a homer. Lilly Agan had 3 hits, and Kelley Lynch fanned 8 in a complete-game win!#MightyAreTheWomen pic.twitter.com/Mc9NUlt0k8— Washington Softball (@UWSoftball) February 21, 2021
- A bigtime contributor to the fireworks this weekend was Jadelyn Allchin with a career weekend
- It’s fun to be good, especially on Twitter. Just ask whoever is running the softball team’s Twitter.
Around the Athletic Dept:
- Women’s soccer followed up their season opening win over Seattle University with a 2-0 win over cross-town rival Seattle Pacific University to stay unbeaten and retain bragging rights in Seattle
- The tweet says it all
- Big win for the Men’s Tennis team to rise to 4-2 before conference play opened against Oregon on Sunday. The Oregon match happened... we’ll leave this tweet here though...
- The Volleyball team rallied from down 2-1 to pull out the 3-2 victory on Friday and followed up with a dominant 3-0 win in straight sets to wrap up an undefeated trip to Boulder and rise to 8-2 on the year
- Not to be forgotten, the football team is smack dab in the middle of offseason workouts and is looking good