Now I got a job
But it don’t pay
I need new clothes
I need somewhere to stay
But without all of these things I can do
But without Dots
I won’t make it through
- The Dawgs continued their foray into the transfer portal. Texas A&M edge rusher Jeremiah Martin formally announced that he’ll head to UW. Martin has two years of eligibility and a red shirt year left, so he has time to play his way into a loaded OLB room.
- Dawgman has more on Martin’s commitment. Scott Eklund spoke to the native Californian about how he chose UW.
- Bill Connelly takes the Way Too Early Rankings to the ultimate degree, with a ranking of all 130 FBS teams. UW checks in with an optimistic #11. Bill C notes that the Pac-12 returning production rankings might skew his model in a strange season for eligibility, particularly noting that the likes of Arizona State, Utah, and UCLA appear to be a bit overrated in his own model. He buys Oregon at #5, though, so the North has plenty of firepower.
- Christian Caple looked into the salary pool for UW football assistants. He points out the obvious fact that the cumulative salaries of assistants have declined over the last two years, but puts in in context of the overall composition of the staff.
- The UW volleyball team is ranked 10th in the country. Madi Endsley was announced as the Pac-12 Freshman of the Week yesterday. The Dawgs will have a couple chances to bolster their ranking over the weekend with a pair of match-ups against #18 UCLA on Friday and Sunday.