I’ve seen your picture
Your name in lights above it
This is your big debut
It’s like a dream come true
So won’t you smile for the Dots
I know they’re gonna love it.
- With change at the top, we had to anticipate more roster dominoes to follow. On Tuesday, we learned that 2022 UW QB recruit Jackson Stratton is planning to reopen his recruitment. Mike Vorel explored avenues to improve a suddenly thin and cloudy QB position for next season.
- Christian Caple also takes a look at how some of the changes will impact Husky recruiting in his latest mailbag. He extends the list of variables to Mario Cristobal’s departure from Oregon and the arrival of Courtney Morgan from Michigan as Director of Player Personnel.
- Also at The Athletic, Austin Mock, the site’s resident college football handicapper, gives some of his best bets for bowl season. Pac-12 fans will be pleased to see that his system likes Utah to cover the bit spread against Ohio State in the Rose Bowl.
- In spite of the poor overall results, UW had some great individual performers this year. The Pac-12 recognized Jaxson Kirkland, Kyler Gordon, and Trent McDuffie with first team all-conference honors.
- One big recruit who hasn’t publicly wavered after the coaching change is Germie Bernard, who picked up the Nevada State Player of the Year award on Tuesday.
Next #Oregon coach odds per @betonline_ag— InsideUSC (@InsideUSC) December 7, 2021
Top of list is depressing
Chip Kelly 7/4; Justin Wilcox 2/1; Joe Brady 4/1; Bryan Harsin 5/1; Kalani Sitake 6/1; Matt Campbell 9/1; Chris Petersen 11/1; Dave Aranda 14/1
Kirk I love you but this is a bad take https://t.co/vkKUgz9Y1W— McKenzie Milton (@McKenzieMil10) December 8, 2021