Welcome to this week’s edition of All We Hear is Purple!
This week Gabey and Andrew discuss the hiring of new Husky head coach Kalen DeBoer, including:
- Could DeBoer have nailed the press conference any better?
- Could DeBoer and former head coach Jimmy Lake be any more opposite? (And the answer is “None. None more opposite.”)
- Are Husky fans ready for the impending changing of the guard on defense? Was it time for a reset anyways?
- What the potential return of Jake Haener could mean to the quarterback room, and other transfer possibilities.
- How much better could Husky receivers look in the new offense?
- Predictions for next season wins and losses.
- Pac 12 title game: Utah vs Oregon, Round II
- Recommendations with no spoilers for the Great British Bake Off!
Give it a listen: