If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
Coverage From Dawgman:
- Three Huskies named to the CoSIDA Academic All-District Team
- Colorado game Predictions
- By the Numbers
- The 10 best recruits on CU’s roster
- How to watch/listen
- Bob Gregory says he is trying to “keep these guys focused, because we still have a lot of really cool stuff to play for.”
- What to watch for against Colorado
- It’s Gregory’s job to attack the apathy.
- Elise Woodward talks filling in for Tony Castricone on the radio broadcast
Lots of UW coaching talk in the first 20 minutes of this “Podcast that cares about every part of college football.”
NEW SHOW— Split Zone Duo (@SplitZoneDuo) November 18, 2021
A trip around the coach carousel, with lots on Washington, Virginia Tech, LSU, North Texas, and more. Plus the FIU disaster and Week 12.
- The Huskies lost 77-72 in overtime to Wyoming Thursday night, and Percy Allen says UW couldn’t stop Wyoming’s Graham Ike and Hunter Maldonado.
Terrell Brown Jr. went off, but no one else scored more than 10 points for the Huskies, with senior Jamal Bey the next closest scorer:
Dawgs were 3-10 from the field (and 1-6 from the free throw line) in overtime:
Sunday’s NCAA Tournament match between No. 2 Washington and Portland can be watched here on Pac-12.com at 5pm.
The ENERGY in this voiceover: