If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
ASU Game week coverage From Dawgman:
- Opponent Preview: Arizona State
- Dawgman Radio with the interns
- By the Numbers
- The 10 best recruits on ASU’s roster
- How to watch/listen
- Bob Gregory will make his 2nd career head coaching appearance. The first was when he led Boise State in its 2013 bowl game after Chris Petersen was hired by the Huskies
- 3,2,1 football: The Daily’s primer
- Junior Adams feature
- Percy Allen says it was the defense (and the barking) that helped UW pull away to a 73-62 win over Northern Arizona.
- Dawgman has the post game interviews with Mike Hopkins, Emmitt Matthews, Jr, & PJ Fuller.
Samuel Ariyabi and Jackson Grant each saw extensive action as Hopkins leaned on his bench last night:
UW 20-29 from the free throw line in the second half:
A few nice photos from Hannah Sheil of The Daily:
The 3-1 win over Stanford was Washington’s third victory in a row, as it sits in second place in the Pac-12 standings behind No. 12 UCLA.
The No. 3 Washington men’s soccer team fell short of the Pac-12 title, drawing 2-2 against No. 1 Oregon State after a wild four-goal second half.
A wild, wild game. A lefty named Huard comes in late to rally the Dawgs to an (almost) win: