Happy October Dawg fans, and welcome to today’s Dots.
- From the Seattle Times, Mike Vorel tells how “UW Huskies produce a familiar performance in last-second loss to Oregon State”, and Sean Quinton has his three impressions from the losing effort.
- This line from Christian Caple struck me: “For the second time this season, an opposing quarterback did virtually nothing against the Huskies in the passing game, and his team still managed to win.” Read Caple’s same-day takeaways and seventeen day-after thoughts.
- Dawgman has their game grades by position group.
- Jon Wilner has his Pac-12 week 5 rewind here.
- Try not to gouge your eyes out after this one:
Offensive Comparison against Montana:— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) October 3, 2021
Eastern Washington - 538 yards
Washington - 291 yards https://t.co/Ap1hThtKmc
- Won’t matter since your blind now after looking at this turf:
Once a year I like to remind people about Kelsey Plum's arm pic.twitter.com/cYGjEbdQh5— Internet #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) October 3, 2021
On that preseason grind … Putting in the work pic.twitter.com/bupCSwUfgk— Washington Gymnastics (@UWGymnastics) October 1, 2021