- Washington received unfortunate news from Jimmy Lake yesterday that RB Richard Newton has a torn ACL and Edefuan Ulofoshio required surgery on his arm which will knock both players out for the season. UW’s other multitude of injuries are all listed as week-to-week which means we have no idea if they’ll be back this Saturday or just in time for the Apple Cup.
- Here’s the full transcript of the press conference.
Jimmy Lake says all the tests came back negative for Alex Cook. He's in the concussion protocol and is week-to-week.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) October 25, 2021
- Bill Connelly talks about the biggest misses from his preseason SP+ rankings and there’s a specific section on Washington but also one on the Pac-12 for which Oregon State is the only team that has exceeded their preseason ranking at this point in the year.
- We all have to wait until next Monday to get the start time for UW-Oregon on Nov 6th as the game could be at 12:30p, 4:30p, or 7:30p depending on what happens this weekend.
- Former Kansas commit and 3-star CB Jalon Peoples put out his top-2 which includes the Huskies and Kansas State.
- Percy Allen spoke with Quincy Pondexter about joining Washington as an assistant coach as he preps for his first season in the role.
- The Associated Press came out with their official team preview for the Huskies.
Washington Athletics Dots
- Congrats to Coach Tarr!!!
USA Softball announced that Coach Tarr has been named the Women's National Team Head Coach!— Washington Softball (@UWSoftball) October 25, 2021
An obvious choice and no one more deserving!
>> https://t.co/VbTqEiaQxV#MightyAreTheWomen pic.twitter.com/UV5KfrsycG
Friday's crowd of 2,058 was our biggest home crowd in over 3 years, but we're not done yet! We need your support for our last two home matches of the season ⬇️— Washington Men's Soccer (@UW_MSoccer) October 25, 2021
Thursday 7:00 vs. California
Sunday 2:00 vs. Stanford (Senior Day)
️: https://t.co/tNZrvaMZ5s#GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/ZXBfuxCLu2