Well, if she wants to see me
You can tell her that I’m easily found
Tell her there’s a spot out ‘neath Montlake Bridge
And tell her
There’s Dots on the edge of town
- Speculation season is in full swing. A day after looking at the 2021 front seven, Mike Vorel breaks down UW’s upcoming secondary. Trent McDuffie is as solid as solid can be as an anchor for the unit, but the departures of Elijah Molden and Keith Taylor open the door for new impact players.
- Likewise, Christian Caple dives into the defensive depth chart for next season. Unfortunately, he does not include Brian Urlacher or Mike Singletary at ILB. Big mistake, in my humble opinion.
- Levi Onwuzurike was one of the top performers from Senior Bowl practices. The links are too numerous to post here, but seemingly ever NFL blog on the internet wants their team to draft the Husky DL.
- I heard more about the Commissioner’s salary than I ever thought possible during Larry Scott’s tenure. Jon Wilner tackles the question of how much Scott’s replacement should earn.
- Jack Yary left (or perhaps was asked to leave) the UW football team after the season and the bad news keeps coming for Yary. It came out yesterday that he was arrested for battery and narcotics possession.
- Oregon QB Cale Millen has entered the transfer portal. While he almost certainly won’t end up at UW, the name provides plenty of reason for speculation.
- It was a rough day on the hardwood for the Dawg women. UW lost by 30 to Oregon State in its second game back from a quarantine layoff.
My top three players from trench 1on1s— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) January 26, 2021
DT Levi Onwuzurike
EDGE Daelin Hayes
OG Aaron Banks
On to team drills now
We're only a little into practice but Washington DL Levi Onwuzurike is already standing out. He won multiple reps in 1 on 1s and blew up a couple of running plays already during inside run. #SeniorBowl— TURRON DAVENPORT (@TDavenport_NFL) January 26, 2021
“Comfort is the bedfellow of mediocrity Challenge is the forge of excellence”— Puka Nacua (@AsapPuka) January 27, 2021