- The Seattle Times provides a primer for the Husky front 7 as we inch closer to spring practices (hopefully)
- Christian Caple predicts the 2021 depth chart for the Huskies on the offensive side of the ball
- And also on defense and special teams
- Dane Brugler previews the Senior Bowl with some positive comments on Levi Onwuzurike and also notes that Elijah Molden won’t be playing due to an injury.
- PFF’s new mock draft has Molden going to what would be the 2-time defending champs if he were in fact selected by that team in that slot.
- Dawgman interviewed a 2023 DB prospect who recently received a new Husky offer.
- Good morning!
FIVE-STAR COUNTDOWN— Rivals (@Rivals) January 25, 2021
Coming in at No. 16 is Washington (@UWDawgReport) QB signee Sam Huard @samhuard11
“The smooth lefty is as accurate as you’ll find at the quarterback position”
See the full list of updating five-stars here: https://t.co/YA38S3bgbK pic.twitter.com/toNVgxUz8U
- Jamal Bey was named Pac-12 player of the week after averaging 21 points, 4 rebounds, 1.5 blocks, and 2 steals per game on 15/19 shooting as the Huskies swept the mountain schools at home. The award is Jamal’s first and the first of any Husky this season (duh).
- For once the Huskies aren’t in the cellar in Jon Wilner’s Pac-12 power rankings