- It was the late breaking news for dots yesterday but WR Ty Jones has decided to graduate and transfer to use his remaining eligibility.
- Jon Wilner gives a stock up to the state of state of Washington QB depth with new transfer additions at each school.
- Jacob Eason is still in the plans for the Colts but he’s likely not going to have any chance to start until 2022.
"I can't do that," Philip Rivers told himself one day this season after watching Jacob Eason in practice. "I can't make that throw."— Zak Keefer (@zkeefer) January 13, 2021
Where the talented young QB is after Year 1 — and how the Colts expect him to play into their plans for 2021: https://t.co/olitFGyFR0
- This isn’t really a dot but it’s a light news day so indulge me. I hadn’t realized before yesterday that former Husky Mosiah Nasili-Kite ended up getting honorable mention all Big 10 at Maryland by putting up 4 sacks in 5 games for the Terps. He is listed as Mo Kite in that release which made it harder to recognize. With Ali Gaye earning 2nd team all-SEC it was a big year for pass rushers that could’ve been a part of this UW team.
- The Huskies are now in the second half of their 2-week California road trip as they take on USC tonight.
- The Seattle Times looks at the emergence of Erik Stevenson and whether he can keep it going after his breakout performance.
- Lauren Kirschman looks at the factors that have kept Mike Hopkins from putting out a consistent rotation.
- James Harden ultimately went to Brooklyn yesterday but interesting that Matisse was apparently one of the pieces that Houston wanted had they gone through a trade with Philadelphia.
Houston Rockets are also requesting Philadelphia 76ers defensive specialist Matisse Thybulle in a trade package for James Harden, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 13, 2021