I’d rather feel the hurt inside
Yes, I would darling
Know the emptiness your Dots must hide
- It appears that Husky WR Ty Jones is headed to the transfer portal. Jones looked like a future star before hand/wrist problems took a season of development away from him. He was more consistent in 2020, but he will now seek out a bigger role elsewhere. Jones is an intelligent person and a team leader, as demonstrated by his involvement in the Pac-12 Unity Movement. His presence will be missed on the field and in the lockerroom. We all wish him the very best in whatever comes next.
Memories worth a lifetime... Thank you Seattle! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/d6OAHkcbOp— Ty Jones (@TyJones_88) January 13, 2021
- At The Athletic, Christian Caple takes stock of the last year as we head into 2021. It’s an interesting time for the UW football program, a year into the tenure of a new head coach, but with much less evidence of quality than you’d usually get in a year.
- With four years in the books, Scott Eklund of Dawgman looks at the recruiting class of 2016. That class represented the start of some recruiting momentum for Chris Petersen and certainly achieved plenty of on-field success.
- In hoops news, while the Dawgs continue to struggle through one of their worst season in memory, Jamal Bey’s improvement has been a glimmer of hope.
- Percy Allen looks at the trials the women’s basketball team has faced this month. The whole team was placed in quarantine following two positive Covid tests and head coach Jody Wynn explained the impact that has had on the whole team.
WestCoastCFB P12 1st Team Defense:— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) January 13, 2021
DL: Lole (ASU)
DL: Thibodeaux (Ore)
Edge: C Wells (CU))
Edge: ZTF (UW)
LB: Ulofoshio (UW)
LB: Landman (CU)
LB: D Lloyd (Utah)
DB: T McDuffie (UW)
DB: Hufanga (USC)
DB: E Molden (UW)
DB C Lucas (ASU)
2nd Team Defense ⤵️ https://t.co/tHmA7l7xym
Oregon Ducks will have its 5th DC in the time that Pete Kwiatkowski has called the defensive shots for @UW_Football...A very big reason why UW has a MONSTER steak going for keeping teams under 35 points...Meanwhile in Eugenehttps://t.co/gt5veB3sDL@PFF_College @WestCoastCFB— Mike Martin (@HowlinHusky) January 13, 2021