- The Pac-12 CEO group are expected to vote today on whether the conference can return to play and Mike Vorel looks at what it means for the two in-state programs.
- Bruce Feldman at The Athletic also previews the decision from a conference-wide perspective.
Jimmy Lake was interviewed by Tony Castricone last night and had a lot to say including the following (you can also check out this twitter thread from Mike Vorel)
- UW players will return to practice next week no matter what the vote is today to be ready for a potential Halloween start
- He prefers the idea of a 6-game schedule with 3 home/3 away and 1 game out of the division which sounds like the most likely scenario at the moment
- He described John Donovan’s offense as a downhill running attack and very aggressive
- Kyler Gordon is the most athletic DB Washington has had since Lake got there and he will get the first chance to return kicks and punts.
- The Dolphins official site profiles Myles Gaskin about his adjustment to the NFL and Miami including adapting to true torrential rain and gators plus downplaying the Apple Cup. We love you Myles.
- Speaking of that, tonight the Dolphins play on Thursday night football which means it’s a great time to watch Myles hopefully carve up the Jaguars defense going against Gardner Minshew yet again.
- Dawgman spoke with local 2022 OL prospect Vega Ioane about the state of his recruitment and where Washington stands after he received an offer from USC yesterday.
- RIP Frazer Cook
Husky Nation mourns the passing of longtime Husky Band announcer, Frazer Cook. Frazer served as “the voice” of the Husky Band for an incredible 57 years and retired at the conclusion of the 2017 season as the longest tenured college band announcer in the nation. pic.twitter.com/odYF5qxhWB— Husky Marching Band (@huskyband) September 23, 2020