- The big news over the weekend is that a growing list of Pac-12 players, including multiple Huskies, have threatened to opt out of the season if a list of demands regarding player safety and racial equality aren’t met.
Just to clarify, Coach Lake, our medical training staff, and our strength staff are top of their class. They’ve done exceptional regardless of the circumstances. This is about the system, and the lives and health of future students athletes.— Ty Jones (@tyajones20) August 3, 2020
- Via the Seattle Times, here’s Jon Wilner’s analysis of the Pac-12 unity movement.
- From Dawgman, top players from other conferences have been expressing their support for the Pac-12 players and the unity movement.
- And for those of you with a $ubscription to the Athletic, Andy Staples wrote a great piece about what he believes the players got right, wrong, and what they should push for most.
- Four star tight end Brock Bowers is down to deciding between the UW and Georgia. After visiting campus, exploring the Seattle area, and hanging out with UW QB commit Sam Huard, it sounds like Bowers is close to making a decision.
Coming soon... ⏳⌛️— Brock Bowers (@brockbowers17) August 3, 2020
- For more recruiting updates, check out Aaron’s most recent recruiting roundup.
P12 Program Ranking From @ColFootballNews (Based on Wins, Attendance, NFL Draft & Academic Performance Among Other Factors):— WestCoastCFB.com (@WestCoastCFB) August 3, 2020
Decommits Over the Past 4 Classes (2018-2021) According to the 247 Database:— WestCoastCFB.com (@WestCoastCFB) August 3, 2020
1. Stanford - 1
2. UW - 3
3. Utah - 5
4. OSU - 7
5. Cal - 13
6. WSU - 14
6. Arizona - 14
8. UCLA - 16
9. USC - 19
10. ASU - 20
11. Colorado - 22
12. Oregon - 26