- Mike Vorel asks the question on everyone’s mind, where do the Huskies go from here?
- Jon Wilner talks through a plan for winter/spring football that’s dependent on testing protocols improving.
- Bruce Feldman at The Athletic takes an inside look at the medical information shared with the Pac-12 that led to their decision.
- Dawgman spoke with class of 2021 RB commit Caleb Berry about his summer workouts and what he’s doing to get ready for his time at UW.
- We’re well on our way at this point to having a Husky QB whose kids are old enough to be offered a scholarship (just kidding Kevin...kind of)
DI Council recommends protections, adopts emergency legislation: https://t.co/z5P8OYGqYO pic.twitter.com/tSy9zuBMtQ— Inside the NCAA (@InsidetheNCAA) August 12, 2020
#WitnessHistory https://t.co/RG06NmCpb6— Kevin Thomson (@KevinThomsonX) August 13, 2020
- The first tweet from Jimmy Lake since the announcement that the fall football season is postponed.
Constant state of growth and improvement no matter the circumstances! Our team has shown strength and toughness! We will be ready! #BowDownToWashington pic.twitter.com/jIUl0GAv7U— Jimmy Lake (@CoachLakeUDUB) August 13, 2020
When the day comes, we will be ready #PurpleReign x #BowDown pic.twitter.com/YHyxPycMga— Washington Football (@UW_Football) August 12, 2020
- Purdue head coach Jeff Brohm has laid out his plan for a potential season schedule beginning in the winter/spring
#LetsPlayFootball pic.twitter.com/sb6iH71g0L— Purdue Football (@BoilerFootball) August 13, 2020
- Congrats to former Husky walk-on Quin Barnard and best of luck to him as he moves on in his basketball career!
Excited to announce my commitment to The University of Alaska Fairbanks. Can’t wait to spend my last year of hoops as a graduate transfer with some old teammates and the legend Coach Sparling. pic.twitter.com/TC964V2cWV— Quin Barnard (@QBarnard1) August 12, 2020