- In the Seattle Times, John Wilner writes about the incongruity between college campuses remaining mostly closed while college football plans to play in the fall. Of course, money plays a role in the scheduling decision, just as it plays a role in many college sports decisions.
- Across the state, Wazzu picked up a graduate transfer QB. Jake Constantine comes to Pullman from Weber State, which could give the Apple Cup a very Big Sky feel if Kevin Thomson wins the UW job.
- Marcus Peters started a miniature social media storm when he told UW not to promote his inclusion in the NFL’s top 100 players list. Peters was dismissed from UW before finishing his final season.
- Dan Raley from Husky Maven looks at how the 2020 Pac-12 schedule could influence the conference’s future scheduling. If the result is fewer non-conference cupcakes, it sounds like a good plan.
- Husky Maven also checks out how some UW recruits stack up in the positional rankings from SI’s All-American teams.
We have been counting down to the CFB games scheduled for 8/29. More games have been added to that day which is 32 days away. Today's team was the Washington Huskies. Check out the Washington fight song as heard tonight on the Happy Hour.https://t.co/XLgGRklfTk— Fox Sports Radio 1230/1320 & 94.7FM (@LVFoxSports) July 28, 2020