Happy (or whatever adjective is more accurate) Tuesday. As a reminder, you can follow UWDP on Twitter or, if you want your feed to be stupider, you can follow myself and Andrew.
To the dots!
- Christian Caple at The Athletic begins a countdown of UW’s 10 most important players, starting with a glimmer of hope at linebacker.
- The Times talks about Matisse Thybulle’s vlog series documenting life in the bubble.
- Check it out here:
- The Oregon State 24/7 site has a preview on UW from their perspective.
- Sports Illustrated takes a look at the logistical and testing issues surrounding college football, should it happen on time.
- The Athletic has a national recruiting mailbag.
Jen Cohen says Michigan is open to play the rescheduled game “sooner than later.” Says clearing room for Michigan’s return would be a scenario that “doesn’t have any financial implications on us.” Would rule out idea of buying out one of UM’s 2022 opponents— Dave “Softy” Mahler (@Softykjr) July 13, 2020
Cohen says they don’t know yet if they can schedule conference games in September. Says they haven’t set schedules yet. By end of month they should have a plan.— Dave “Softy” Mahler (@Softykjr) July 13, 2020
- Levi and Elijah included:
1⃣3⃣ Pac-12 student-athletes have been named to the 2020 Chuck Bednarik Award Watch List!— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) July 13, 2020
The honor recognizes the College Defensive Player of the Year!#Pac12FB | #BackThePac pic.twitter.com/cpM2Su8caz
- Let’s all hyper-analyze what this means:
Dang I love this place!!! Excited to see who’s next to put on for their city...☔️ #BowDown #wa21ngton pic.twitter.com/7o512oENyl— Thomas Ford (@CoachTFord) July 14, 2020
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.