- Teams across the Pac-12 have started returning to campus. Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times explains the steps the schools have taken to ensure player safety. With protocols in place, many coaches believe school is the safest place for the players to be.
- Behind the Dawgman paywall, Chris Fetters tackles an interesting question- how many QBs will play for Washington this season? My guess is somewhere between one and five.
- Also at Dawgman, but this time for free, Scott Eklund profiles true freshman DB Markell Eseteen.
- Husky Maven’s Trevor Mueller dives into the film on recent DB commit Dyson McCutcheon to learn what he has to offer the Dawgs.
- As social change spills over into college football, The Athletic’s Andy Staples examines decades of incremental changes that brought us to this point.
- At ESPN, Harry Lyles Jr. looks more specifically at the Oklahoma State situation. What matters and what is still unresolved between Mike Gundy and his team?
Dawgs are back ❕❕❕@UW_Football will have 1️⃣3️⃣ All-American Bowl athletes on the roster this season.— All-American Bowl (@AABonNBC) June 16, 2020
Expect for the 2019 All-American Bowl Offensive Player of the Year Puka Nacua (@AsapPuka) to be a big contributor. #PurpleReign ☔️ #AllAmericanBowl pic.twitter.com/p7677FtwqM
If you have a few minutes, read through this list from someone who loves mascots the way they deserve to be loved.
I was gonna wait until tomorrow to show the list of my favorite mascots for National Mascot Day, but I'm too excited to wait, so here's the list!— Blue Deer (@ZharaDeer) June 16, 2020