- Members of the Husky Dance program complained about racial bias on the coaching staff last week. Yesterday, the coach was removed and Jen Cohen took steps to rectify the wrongdoing.
- Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times profiled some of the top UW football incoming freshmen to determine who is most likely to see significant playing time.
- The Athletic has a breakdown of Jacob Eason as he joins the Colts and takes a look at what he needs to do to prove himself as an NFL QB.
- The Huskies make an appearance in 247’s list of 10 “wild-card” teams for 2020.
- The didn’t get to have much of a season on the field, but UW baseball had success in the (virtual) classroom with five players on the Academic Honor Role.
- Husky Maven took a look at the players returning to campus and the process of resuming training and practice.
Different backgrounds. Different views. One team.@CoachLakeUDUB is proud of the way @UW_Football's program is unified and able to hold tough conversations about race during times like these.— Pac-12 Network (@Pac12Network) June 10, 2020
Subscribe to Pac-12 Perspective ➡️ https://t.co/QYrGJoBRrr pic.twitter.com/IPevLf3l6X