If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- UW ties for sixth place on this list of schools producing the most NBA draft picks since 2010.
- Christian Caple from The Athletic ($) profiles Husky OL commit R.J. Wyrsch, who has been playing football only a year-and-a-half.
- Chris Fetters from Dawgman ranks the top coaches in the Pac-12. He puts the three new coaches at the bottom of the list.
- We’ve really been missing out on these “breakout candidate” articles from Spring Ball, so here’s one from The Daily: Guys who WOULD be having breakouts this spring.
- The Daily also goes DEEP in this article, finding the best (most successful) jersey numbers in UW sports history.
- The Pac-12 is joining other conferences with a Virtual Media Day. Reports are trickling in that Yogi Roth has already started applying the first coat of hair care products.
Pac-12 will hold media webinars with all 12 head coaches next week. Includes UW's Jimmy Lake on Tuesday. https://t.co/9yWnZnvDrB— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) May 7, 2020
OLB is 6’4”, 230, can run:
Porter returns for his senior year as UW’s holder:
You don’t hear much about @rporter00 which is good, it’s because he’s been doing his job as good as anybody in the nation. He and all the #Specialists will be ready when we return. #BowDown #UW #SpecialOps pic.twitter.com/ZiBhZbz62C— Bob Gregory (@CoachGregoryUW) May 7, 2020
Damon Huard talks to Bob Gregory:
This is fun: