- Mike Vorel of the Seattle Times continued his series analyzing the impact of Coronavirus on college football. In this edition, he looks at the game-day experience for UW and WSU fans. Will there be games this year? Will fans be allowed? What will the eventual return-to-stadium guidelines look like?
- Christian Caple did his own recruiting breakdown. He ranked the top 10 remaining targets on UW’s recruiting big board. You’ll never guess who is number one! Actually, you probably will.
- Elsewhere on The Athletic, Matt Brown rated the top 25 most dominant CFB National Champions. The ‘91 Dawgs have a strong showing.
- CBS Sports is ranking all 65 coaches of Power 5 teams. Jimmy Lake came in 56 out of 65, which is higher than most other first-year coaches. By contrast, Mike Leach ranked 27th in spite of being completely and totally owned by Lake for the last several years.
- 247 Sports has a new Crystal Ball system. Instead of “foggy” Crystal Balls, they will have a confidence scale from 1-10. Brandon Huffman explains the system here.
- UW Athletics posted an APR above 980 for the 8th consecutive year, which reinforces the excellent reputation Jen Cohen has cultivated for the department.
My top rated DB corps for this upcoming college football season.— TM (@CFBLive247) May 16, 2020
T1. Georgia & Oregon
3. Washington Huskies
4. Texas Longhorns
5. LSU Tigers
6. Kentucky Wildcats
7. Ohio State Buckeyes