Hello and welcome to a special afternoon edition of dots. As always, you can follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/UWonSBN and help out UW, the Puget Sound, and Washington in our fight against Covid at Washington.edu/together.
To the dots!
- Christian Caple has a piece at The Athletic about Puka Nacua’s quarantine workouts (and the fact that, apparently, he looks real good).
- Mike Vorel at the Seattle Times has a call for questions for his mailbag.
- Lauren Kirschman has a Q&A with Mike Hopkins at The News Tribune.
- The Athletic also has a new big ol’ draft guide for those interested in downloading it — and it’s free even to non-subscribers!
- They also have a good discussion on college football in 2020/2021.
On Thursday, UW's dominant '91 defense is getting together for a virtual reunion live on our website. You're invited. Tell your friends. https://t.co/cBu1nSYEm7— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) April 7, 2020
- Five star receiver from Daniel Heimuli’s alma mater has UW in his top six:
Blessed to be in this position ! here’s my top 6...... pic.twitter.com/6CCPC5iMQh— Troy Franklin (@TroooyyyyyyTroy) April 6, 2020
- And a (the?) top quarterback for 2022 has a new offer from the Dawgs:
Very blessed to say i have received an offer from The University of Washington!! pic.twitter.com/fDdptx4Qby— Quinn Ewers (@QuinnEwers) April 6, 2020
Just learned former @UW_MBB star Isaiah Thomas has donated 1,000 meals to the three UW Medical Centers most impacted by the COVID-19 oubtreak for Apr. 7 and Apr. 14.— Andy Yamashita (@ANYamashita) April 7, 2020
The meals will go to Harborview MTC, the medical center on UW Campus, and the Northwest Medical Center.
Notable yards per route #s vs. man in TE class— Mike Renner (@PFF_Mike) April 7, 2020
Harrison Bryant 2.95
Hunter Bryant 2.72
Cheyenne O'Grady 2.31
Brycen Hopkins 2.28
Albert O 1.30
Josiah Deguara 1.16
Cole Kmet 0.78
Thaddeus Moss 0.64
Jacob Breeland 0.35
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.