Oh hello, Gabey here. If you’re reading this, I hope you’re healthy and doing as well as the world’s circumstances allow.
Anyhoo, it turns out the impending NFL Draft gives Andrew, Rob, and me an excuse to blather on about football things for just long enough to make a podcast episode about it. Listen on if you want to hear:
- What we think on the potential trajectory for Jacob Eason’s career (and for some reason Justin Herbert’s, as well)
- Our thoughts on Nick Harris, Trey Adams, and Jared Hilbers’ varying floors and ceilings in le NFL and their potential draft spots
- Hunter Bryant’s not great speed-showing at the combine versus his quite great speed showing at UW: Wtf m8?
- Myles Bryant’s limitations as a lil’ short guy next to his skill value in the late rounds
- With 2020 and beyond in flux, what the ever-loving crap does the future hold for college football, the Pac-12, and UW? (Answer: We have no clue.)
- And a recommendation for a new humor-and-more blog founded by a mega-funny UW grad, in case you guys want some chuckle-inducing content during the insanity of 2020.
As always, do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.