Good morning and happy Monday Dots! These first three dots are all related to Ikaika Malloe’s Friday press conference. There is some overlap in information, but it’s worth reading all three to grab all of his interesting news and insights into the program.
- Here’s Chris Fetters’ (Dawgman) coverage: Players, recruits getting to see a unique side of Ikaika Malloe
- Then we have Mike Vorel of the Seattle Times coverage: UW co-defensive coordinator Ikaika Malloe follows Jim Lambright’s example
- And finally here’s Dan Raley of Husky Maven’s (SI) summary: Pandemic Hasn’t Slowed Malloe: He’s Got a Job Promotion, His Top Player Back
- Trent McDuffie has been doing a little online recruiting for the Huskies:
All High School Athletes looking for top tier education and an amazing college atmosphere, This is where you need to be!!! https://t.co/rJI3oGDWbk— Trent McDuffie (@trent_mcduffie) April 12, 2020
- Speaking of Trent McDuffie, Dan Raley also wrote a feature piece on the rising sophomore CB.
- Husky Maven’s Trevor Meuller took a scout’s look to see how the Huskies’ receivers room stacks up.
- Switching over to some basketball coverage, Percy Allen of the Seattle Times wrote a great story on Isaiah Stewart’s friendship with Russell Wilson.
- And with basketball on the brain, here’s Kyle Boone’s (CBS Sports) latest NBA mock draft, which includes two Washington Huskies. I’m sure you can guess which ones...
- Get to know new UW Women’s soccer coach Nicole Van Dyke:
“To have the opportunity to become the next head coach was amazing… After being here a month or so, it’s just a wonderful place.” - @CoachVanDykeUW— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) April 12, 2020
Full video: https://t.co/V6mtHKDzYr
(» @AlaskaAir) https://t.co/vHnowclClX
- And finally, stay tuned later this week for an all new episode of the All We Hear is Purple podcast!