- Nate Pryor to the Huskies has been on and off more times than Ross and Rachel. After Pryor’s commitment yesterday, it appears to be back on- for good this time? Pryor is a PG from West Seattle who played the last two seasons at North Idaho College. His production level is to be determined, but the need for a play-maker is undisputed.
- Christian Caple at The Athletic has the results of his Washington fan survey.
- The PI’s Ben Arthur takes a look back at the top moments in the career of the late Jim Lambright.
- UW made the cut-down for a 4* offensive lineman from Arizona.
- Dawgman also updated the in-state top 10 rankings for 20201.
- We’re now a step removed, but former Coug coach Mike Leach secured a commitment from one of the top QBs in the country to play for him at Mississippi St.
- For people like me who like old stuff:
The Pac-12 today extended the suspension of organized team activities through May 31.— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) March 30, 2020
More information, including limited exceptions and a full copy of the Pac-12's policy, available below:https://t.co/CGGI8uO3EQ